Last Updated on June 4, 2020 by Nancy Carteron, MD, FACR
Whether you’re living with an STI/STD or you are unsure if you have an one, safer sex and preventative education is paramount to reducing your risk of contracting an STD or transmitting one to someone else.
As a compilation post, this page will get updated with new links as posts are written and as they relate to safer sex and STD prevention overall.
Check back often or bookmark this link if you’re interested in all the things we post about safer sex, prevention and how to reduce your risk.
We also encourage suggestions – so, if you’d like to see us talk about a topic in particular, don’t be shy and be sure to let us know in the comments section or send us a private message via the contact form!
- What Is Safer Sex?
- Your Safer Sex Tool Kit
- Sexual Health – Safer Sex Products
- Trendy Safer Sex
- Making Safer Sex Fun
- Safer Sex Myths
- Safer Sex for Lesbians
- Safer Sex for Trans Bodies
- STDs and Shaving, Waxing, Vajazzling
- STD Vaccines
- Sexual Activities that Put You at Risk
- STDs in Older People – Grandma and Grandpa Got the Clap?
- Using Lube Helps Prevent STDs
- 5 Things You Should Know about Condoms
- STDs When Taking Birth Control
- Hepatitis C Transmission Risk
- Herpes Transmission Risk
Food for Thought
- Are Condoms the Man’s Responsibility?
- 6 Things I Wish They Would Have Taught Me in Sex Ed
- Sexual Health Books We Love
- Safer Sex: Confessions of a Single Girl on the Prowl
- An Age Limit to Sexual Health
- Dating, STD Stigma, and Sexual Health Responsibility
- Can People with an STD Have Casual Sex?
- How to Take Charge of Your Sexual Health
Was this post helpful and something you bookmarked? Was there something missing from our list you weren’t able to find? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!