Last Updated on June 4, 2020 by Saurabh Sethi, MD, MPH
About The STI Project:
- Mission statement for managing with greatness, our vision for leading with courage, and the inspirational values that will get us there.
- Expanding on the thought behind our branding – namely, the choice to use red, black, white, & grey as the main staples for the site’s design.
- A post about the meaning behind our logo and the symbol we use in our header and social media profiles
- Our list of goals – some on-going, others to be further documented as the project evolves.
- We want your input! What would you like to see more of, new ideas, and how can we best serve you? Answer the survey or add an idea!
- Please excuse our dust as we get a new website design, and as we continue to update our site to a more professional look!
For the Most Recent Press, Media, & Recognition about The STI Project:
Past Posts related to Press, Media, & Recognition:
- Our first radio interview on WPRR’s Public Reality Radio Station – Reality Check Radio hosted by David Fletcher.
- Nominated by the editors at Healthline as one of the Best Health Blogs of 2012!
- Living with an STD: What It’s Really Like – has been chosen by BlogHer’s health editor as a feature!
- The STI Project is given a best of STD blogs award and is placed as one of the best STD & HIV blogs of 2012 by Healthline.
- We were selected by masterofpublichealth.org to be included in their list of 100 Essential Online Public Health Resources – a huge honor!!
- Our Interview with Emanuele Berry from the award-winning radio program at Michigan State University – Impact Exposure.
- Jenelle Marie is interviewed for Now Magazine (UK) – transcript and photos from the interview published in October of 2012.
- We made the list and is a Top 100 Blog in the Sex, Love & Dating category! Also, 10% off STD testing from getSTDtested.com as a result!
For the Most Recent Updates about The STI Project:
- The STI Project and WEGO Health are partnering to support fellow health advocates and will be promoting this year’s health awards and judging nominations.
- All things new – an award, Sexposure panel with MSU, NOW magazine feature, Hepatitis Summit, a weekly podcast, a new book and more!
- Decorating a car for marketing and advertising – dubbing it the STD Mobile – the newest car stickers for the website.
- All the cool and recent going-ons of The STI Project: festivals, STD forum launch, guest posts, radio interviews, and new STI/STI Interviews!
- All the great and awesome things happening recently at The STI Project – a new award, hepatitis summit, television interview, over 100,000 views, etc.
- The STI Project – most recent update – STD Posters, STD writing on cars, & STD business cards.
- Welcome! This is the website’s very first post – boy has it come a long way since this ‘tester’ post was published!
- The author of The STI Project’s first external interview writes about how STIs and this work have impacted her life and how her opinion has evolved.
– – – –